- Google launched a new Music Service (said to be similar to Spotify). To me it appears to be a less annoying, more flexible Pandora that costs more ($9.99 per month vs $3.99 per month). Here is the link for Google Play Music All Access.
- The Future Of Google Maps: Social, Personalized And Way Smarter
- Google's New Conversational Search Makes Star Trek-Style Search Real
- Google Now Gets Reminders, Public Transportation Cards, and More
- Google+ Gets Amazing Photo Selection and Auto-Enhancement Features
- Google Hangouts Unifies Photos, Video, and Chat in one Standalone App
- Google Plus redesigned: multi-column view, related hashtags and more
- When you dismiss a notification on one Google device, it will be dismissed on your other devices.
- This article covers the most important announcments: Google Is Making Life Easier For Android Developers
- An additonal article about the new Android Studio: Android Studio first impressions
- Google Apps Education Users now have a special version of Play. Google is inviting developers to submit apps. These fall under stricter rules than the normal Play store: http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/edu/start.html
- Next month Google will have in its Play Store a Google Stock Android version of the Samsung S4. Cost will be $650. This phone will receive Android updates directly from Google, similar to the Nexus line.
- At I/O, Google Will Be Tracking Things Like Noise Level And Air Quality With Hundreds Of Arduino-Based Sensors
- Google is putting forward a standard to make various actions (such as ratings) occur in a fast fashion from specially formatted email messages. Take action right from the inbox
Here are some other overview articles:
Google I/O keynote coverage roundup
Google I/O: 10 Big Developments